BUILT FOR SUCCESS
From months to days: Enabling fast roll out of new services with agile BSS
Telia Lithuania offers mobile, fixed and TV services and is part of the the Telia Sonera Group. Telia wanted agility and speed in their BSS to ensure that they could maximize high speed data revenues by being able to quickly configure new offers and enable a fast time to market.
- Provide automatic notifications and renewals of data allocations
- Enable BSS to support development and roll out of new products and services
- Support time of day offers, speed boosts and service passes
- Have the flexibility to quickly develop new pricing plans using rules based rating tables
- Support the management of data sessions when multiple add-ons exist (offer prioritisation)
Openet Policy Manager and Evolved Charging Solution enable faster time to market and with more flexible offers. For example, to create a new price plan using Openet’s charging solution only takes days. Previously this could take months and was a significant OPEX spend. Telia now has a flexible policy and real-time charging infrastructure in place to ensure that new data offers can be enabled and not hindered by BSS. Telia see the ability for their customers to buy data and service add-ons when they want them as key to providing a personalised service and delivering a better experience.
Helping Globe turn the Philippines into the digital capital of the world
Globe runs Openet’s Evolved Charging suite to monetise its data services. Openet charging system has enabled Globe to reduce its time to market by 40%.
Find out more
Microservices and DevOps: Leading the world in charging innovation
Bell has worked with Openet Charging for over 5 years. In response to the need for increased speed and agility in BSS.
Find out more