BUILT FOR SUCCESS
A best of breed approach to enabling advanced digital services
Sri Lanka Telecom provides high speed broadband, telecoms and TV services and is the leading information communications technology (ICT) provider in Sri Lanka with over 6M customers.
Openet supplied Policy Manager and Evolved Charging solutions, enabling Sri Lanka Telecom to:
- Deliver volume and speed tiered offers for broadband services
- Offer flexible upsell services when quota is reached – e.g. volume on demand, bandwidth on demand – with configurable speed and volume options
- Provide innovative product development – e.g. application user management (development of application based offers – such as social networking offers, video offers, etc)
- Implement fair usage policy
- Provide policy management for VoLTE calls to ensure high quality telecoms services with wide coverage
Offering speed and volume based tiered services with real-time quota management has enabled Sri Lanka Telecom to deliver attractive broadband offers to all segments in their consumer and enterprise sections. This enables the customer to keep control of their spend and also provides flexible add-ons to be purchased—e.g. additional data, or speed boosts for a given time.
“Openet’s service will help us further on the journey to providing advanced digital services to our customers. We are very happy to build on an already successful relationship with a best-of-breed vendor like Openet.”
Priyantha Fernandez, CTO of SLT
Helping Globe turn the Philippines into the digital capital of the world
Globe runs Openet’s Evolved Charging suite to monetise its data services. Openet charging system has enabled Globe to reduce its time to market by 40%.
Find out more
Powering 5G Monetisation
AT&T has been working with Openet since 2001. Openet have supplied innovative data management, charging and policy solutions through 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G.
Find out more