Carlton Intercontinental Hotel, Cannes, February 17th - 21st, 2003 - Are you struggling to roll out value-added services such as MMS and Content to all of your wireless subscribers? Meet Openet at 3GSM, Cannes and we'll explain why leading Tier-1 operators such as Orange choose our solutions to globally solve their wireless data, pre-paid and content delivery needs.
Assigning true value to your high-value content and assure your rapid revenue gain from data services. You may already use flat rates or volume-based billing - not because it makes best business sense, but rather because you haven't got the technology in place to support an alternative approach. Now, with Openet's FusionWorks ActiveCharge, you can.
Let us also show you a ‘live' Cisco and Openet demonstration of real-time charging for advanced wireless services solution as selected by winning global network operators.
FusionWorks ActiveCharge from Openet combined with Cisco's Mobile Exchange (CMX) creates an end-to-end solution to the challenges of rolling out profitable, value-added services. As a result, FusionWorks ActiveCharge enables you to power ahead of your competition by:
- Increasing your Average Revenue Per User (ARPU) by delivering advanced data and content services to all subscribers - even pre-paid
- Rapidly and easily integrating external content and commerce owners / aggregators
- Saving money by ensuring payment in advance for service use or delivery
- Significantly reducing revenue leakage
- Closing your credit window through real-time pre-paid balance management or post-paid credit threshold checks
- Profiling credit limits based on subscriber history
- Reducing risk of fraud through pre-payment and real-time decay of balance against service usage
- Significantly reducing operational expenditure (billing, provisioning?)
- Eliminating bad debt or revenue lag for services
- Improving cash flow, increasing network utilisation and decreasing churn while increasing market penetration.
We would be delighted to meet with you to discuss how Openet can answer your advanced mediation and real-time charging needs.
Openet is a leading worldwide provider of event processing and transaction management solutions. The Transactional Intelligence of the company's solutions extracts increased value from diverse service provider networks, enabling rapid introduction of new services and reliable, cost-effective management of existing services. Openet is focused on delivering best-in-class network edge solutions and specialized engagement processes that create business value from network activity. A global company, Openet's implementations include long-running engagements with the world's leading service providers such as British Telecom, Orange, AT&T and Verizon Wireless. For more information, visit www.openet.com