SHARE THIS PAGE:
RAPID ENABLEMENT OF DIGITAL SERVICES AND SHARED DATA
NTT Pacific (Guam) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Japanese telecommunications giant, NTT DOCOMO. With combined offerings to include the latest mobile 4G services, television, internet and telephone services in the region, NTT Pacific (Guam) continues to enhance the diversified range of services available to its customers.
Openet supplied its Policy Manager and Interaction Gateway as well as user interface controls to enable NTT Pacific (Guam) to manage use cases and functionality including the following:
- Credit control requests
- Shared Data (family offers)
- Service creation and quota entitlement
- Roaming controls
- Throttling and user notifications
- Statistics management and improved visibility of network events
- Device-level application for authentication and visibility of data-usage
NTT Pacific (Guam) has been able to provide a wider range of services with enhanced service control to its subscriber base. This is enabling the operator to advance further as a digital service provider and to reduce churn, all while enhancing visibility of activity on its network.