Fast Time to Market with Innovative Data Offers
Orange is the leading telecommunications company and biggest mobile network operator in Slovakia. Regarded as one of the most innovative operators in Europe, it provides a range of mobile data and content services over its 3G and 4G network services to 2.8m customers. With customer satisfaction as their top priority, Orange Slovakia takes pride in listening to its customers and wants to be able to respond quickly to new requirements and provide relevant and timely
Openet supplied a fully integrated PCC solution, comprising of Policy Manager, Evolved Charging, Network Edge Rating, Offer Catalog and Convergent Mediation products to enable Orange Slovakia to:
- Quickly develop and launch flexible content and data bundles
- Offer different controls as part of marketing offers – e.g. deliver different QoS controls per service
- Deliver shared data bundles—multi-device bundles, group and family bundles
- Provide real-time usage reporting to achieve EU data roaming legislation compliance
- Support MVNOs in terms of PCC use cases
Openet’s solutions enable Orange Slovakia to retain commercial agility and to quickly define and launch segmented offers. Orange Slovakia offers over 400 seperate data bundles, providing a more segmented approach to marketing and delivering value to subscribers. Their shared data offers allow Orange Slovakia to answer the call of its subscribers, from families to small businesses, and give them better control over their plans. Openet interoperates with a wide array of vendors across the network.
"Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We take pride in listening to the needs of our customers and rolling our new solutions and services to meet their demands."
ITN Director Deputy, IT and Services Engineering