Delivering a Digital First Brand Using Existing PCC Systems
Leading Moroccan operator INWI is a long established Openet customer and uses Openet’s PCC systems to enable them to rapidly deploy new services to subscribers. In 2019 INWI launched a new digital-first brand called WIN. Rather than have to go out and use a new digital platform, IWNI is able to use their existing Openet PCC systems, to support and manage, their new digital first service (WIN), as well as their existing service (INWI).
The solution based on Openet’s Policy Manager with Balance Manager and Offer Catalogue enables INWI and WIN to:
- Deploy PCC monetisation use cases such as ‘one day’ mobile data service passes
- Shorten time-to-market for innovative new use cases
- Provide advanced allowance management and real-time notifications to its 11 million subscribers
- Shape network traffic according to the type of service being accessed and the time of day
- Enforce user terms and conditions and bandwidth limits in real-time maximising the amount of available capacity for other users
- Help deliver the best network quality of service – in 2017 and in 2018, INWI has been voted available the ‘best mobile internet network’ in Morocco by nPerf
Openet’s PCC systems currently deployed at INWI supporting offers across INWI’s primary brand extends to play a pivotal role in the enablement of INWI’s new digital first brand WIN delivering differentiated and innovative voice / data services to consumers across its mobile network. INWI was able to use the existing Openet system without the need to procure a separate Digital Ready stack to quickly launch the new digital first brand thus endorsing the agility of Openet’s systems thereby reducing costs. Delivering a Digital First Brand Using Existing PCC Systems.
'Being agile and having the flexibility to react to and capitalize on new market opportunities is a critical contributor to our ongoing success. Our partnership with Openet ensures we offer a high quality and differentiated service to our customers and ensure they remain firmly in control of their service usage. INWI remains completely committed to offering our customers innovation and transparency, with the ability to rapidly react to new opportunities. Openet provides this flexibility.'