SHARE THIS PAGE:
Deliver an automated, integrated and multi-channel on-boarding experience, offering a wide range of offers and services with personalised and interactive communications
SUBSCRIBER ON BOARDING
- Signing up new customers in a fast and efficient way is fundamental to the success of any operator.
- The subscriber inserts the new SIM in their mobile device and downloads the app. App prompt with a Login/Shop-Register option.
- Subscriber is a new subscriber so shops for the available base plans, and selects the desired plan.
- Subscriber fills out all the information needed for setup and on boarding is completed.
- Auto-capture of address, credit card and identity documents makes this process seamless and reduces sign-up fall-off
PASSPORT SCANNING AND SELFIE ID (KYC)
- As part of the on-boarding journey some countries require an Identity document to be uploaded and verified in order to activate the SIM on the network. Back office identity document verification is resource intensive for an operator, not to mention extremely mundane for the back office staff involved.
- Having a Know Your Customer (KYC) solution in place as part of the on boarding journey on the app is an essential part of reducing sign-up friction and lead times.
OUR LATEST DIGITAL JOURNEY WHITE PAPER
DIGITAL JOURNEY TO DIGITAL DESTINATION: 10 WAYS TO BETTER ENGAGE SUBSCRIBERS
Download this ebook to learn about 10 ways to better engage subscribers on the oerators' digital journey.Click here to download