Orange Egypt a leading mobile operator, with over 35M subscribers, wanted to increase data usage and revenues by providing personalised and contextual marketing offers to subscribers. In addition, they wanted to provide control to subscribers in terms of cost transparency, offer presentation and real-time usage notifications. This approach delivers better customer experience by giving customers full visibility and control, and enabling them to buy additional data add-ons and application packages. Following an initial rollout on its mobile network, Orange has evolved its FMC offering for both Wi-Fi, ADSL and associated bundles.
Openet supplied its Real-Time Offer Manager and Policy Manager solutions to enable Orange Egypt to:
- Deliver real-time self-care to subscribers to enable them to control their usage and costs
- Provide flexible bundle options e.g. purchase of data add-ons, application service passes packages such as Social, Music and YouTube add-ons
- Provide intelligent local and roaming capability with multiple notifications, redirections, spend limits and dynamic roaming expirations
- Fixed-line policy control with bandwidth on demand / speed boosts
- Enable next-best action based on subscriber behaviour through real-time offer management
Openet is delivering proactive subscriber engagement to Orange Egypt by providing transparency of usage and cost to users as well as personalised, contextual offers. When subscribers know exactly how much they’re spending and if their data allocation is consumed then they can quickly and easily top up with new blocks of data. Providing real-time usage information and enabling customers to set their own spending limits and buy data and service add-ons when they want them is seen as key to providing a personalised service and delivering a better experience.