- Implement fair usage restrictions on data plans to manage congestion on the network
- Offer a range of subscription service passes with higher QoS for subscribers to purchase on top of their monthly tariffs
- Impose QoS rules based on device categories
- Home zone QoS for subscribers within radius of home, even if out of bundle
- Manage session level QoS based on subscriber’s balance status and usage of subscription services
Offering a range of tiered services with higher QoS enables Orange Poland to deliver more segmented offers to their subscribers. Those willing to pay more for additional subscription services are awarded with a higher QoS resulting in better value to the subscriber. In addition, device type and fair usage restrictions ensure that Orange Poland effectively manage their network delivering high quality data services to their entire subscriber base.