As a leading mobile operator owning over 40% of the French mobile market, Orange France wanted to become innovative to cater for new business models and multiply data monetization opportunities whilst improving customer segmentation and targeting. Its aim was also to better enforce service agreements, optimize the overall subscriber experience and reduce data roaming bill shock through real-time controls.
- Premium data bundles with QoS and OTT partnership with Deezer music
- Roaming controls for their own offering and MVNO services, including configurable spend thresholds and real-time notifications
- Dynamic enforcement of terms and conditions, including fair usage and device ‘tethering’
- Real-time upsell offers upon reaching fair usages limits
- Support VoLTE services
- Subscriber multi-SIM offer handling
Openet integrated their solutions with Cisco network equipment for the collection of mobile data usage, and also with a range of downstream systems. With over 26 million subscribers and data revenues representing almost 35% of ARPU, Openet products deliver the performance and flexibility that Orange France needs to accelerate LTE service innovation and enrich the customer experience.
With these solutions Orange France is creating new revenue streams through data innovations and achieving faster time to market.
In addition to this Orange is achieving better customer satisfaction by applying more flexible fair usage policies and offering more choice, personalization and anti-bill shock roaming controls. Furthermore, the tethering detection ability enables Orange to enforce the terms and conditions of their data plans and reduce revenue loss.