Openet and Teradata Corp. work together predominantly in North America delivering additional value to Cable MSOs to derive business insight from their subscriber’s viewing activity to improve customer experience and to increase revenues. Our joint customer is a tier 1 operator in North America with 5 million subscribers offering cable television, high-speed internet and voice services.
Our joint Audience Measurement solution enables our tier 1 customer to gather information about their subscriber interactions and behaviour from set-top boxes to produce impactful, information rich analytic solutions.
Openet collects channel change event data, video on demand (VOD), advertising, and digital video recorder (DVR) data to obtain information about the household activity patterns and characteristics based on the audience’s segmentation. Openet enriches the data with information on customer account and equipment data, normalizes the data and creates an output file for Teradata Database.
The Teradata system stores the data and produces traditional and non-traditional media reporting and analysis reports on which our customer makes business decisions.
Why MSO's need our solution
- Enables measurement and auditability of the effectiveness and success of marketing campaigns
- Enables media insight and supports flexibility for changing business drivers
- Enables and leverages 100 percent of the data population of their five million plus subscribers versus relying on representative statistical data sets
Together Openet and Teradata
- Deliver subscriber value through effective programming and relevant advertising
- Introduce new revenue streams through new advertising sales and content services
- Gain deep insight of how customers are engaging with their services to develop customized customer profile models which enable advertisers to reach the right customer at the right time
- Develop predictive models to support advertising sales
- Improve overall customer experience