Leading Moroccan operator INWI wanted to accelerate mobile data innovation and optimise the customer experience through real-time visibility and account control. The operator wanted a policy-based solution enabling them to rapidly deploy new services to subscribers and create new revenue streams to maximize network capacity investments. Overall,INWI wanted to drive data innovation, accelerate time to market and offer more visibility to its customers.
The solution based on Openet’s Policy Manager with its Balance Manager and Offer Catalogue enables INWI to:
- Deploy PCC monetisation use cases such as ‘one day’ mobile data service passes
- Shorten time-to-market for innovative new use cases
- Provide advanced allowance management and real-time notifications to its 11 million subscribers
- Shape network traffic according to the type of service being accessed and the time of day
- Enforce user terms and conditions and bandwidth limits in real-time maximizing the amount of available capacity for other users
Openet’s Policy Manager enables INWI to deliver differentiated and innovative data services to consumers and business customers across its mobile network. These new innovative services ensure new levels of offer transparency and balance management to maximise customer quality of experience, control local and roaming traffic and reduce bill shock.
Bernard Buyat, CTO, INWI said: “Being agile and having the flexibility to react to and capitalize on new market opportunities is a critical contributor to our ongoing success. Our partnership with Openet ensures we offer a high quality and differentiated service to our customers and ensure they remain firmly in control of their service usage. INWI remains completely committed to offering our customers innovation and transparency, with the ability to rapidly react to new opportunities. Openet provides this flexibility.”